Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

cool

i love this i love the bit on if you where real at the end where he eats the chicken and then throws up lol that is just awsome lol make more 5/5 10/10 i give u

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

WICKED!

You've improved so much since TESSONAS it's not even funny. You really did a great job on this, putting an original spin on a classic tale and in a great way, I loved the song, it fit perfectly and the animation was great. Plus I liked the lil' sepia lense you used in the beginning, that was perfect with the sandy surroundings. Some parts can lag, but I know it's only because of how heavily detailed it is. All in all, a great animation. Make more. Peace.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

WHAT A LEGEND

LEGAND THIS IS AWSOME ALL IN IT IS TRUE AND IME NOT GONNA GO BUY A PS3 NOW =] IME GONNA GO N GET A WII 4 MY KIDS THX M8

Extreme Particle Suite Extreme Particle Suite

icked

1433365 was my score for time trial on brick slayer wiked game

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

too hard

i found this game way too hard

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

wicked

its so fun beating up the little buddy. great game. giving u 10/10 and 5/5

Flight To Havana Flight To Havana

wicked

"

I enjoyed the chill out feel this track had. Simple, yet effective...The bass had a nice groove and it sounds caribian for sure. The score is a bit undeserved, since it's something you don't hear often on the net.

Good work dude! Congrats on your fp spot as well! ;)

5/5
Review Score:

UberKuri responds:

You copied and pasted someone elses review? Hmmm

Oh well you scored me good.

Blinded by the Abyss Blinded by the Abyss

fl studio disarster

hey m8 you could of download fl studio for free the newist 1 xxl and all dat full version no trial like me shame on u

djnet responds:

what...no this is my first time buying FL and it IS the XXL producer edition...Pm me to talk more